Saturday, October 18, 2008

Debata-balls IV: The Last Temptation (of the Undecided)

Live Blogging of the Presidential Debates continues...

If McCain trades anymore thoughts and prayers for votes, he may break a pelvis.

Fuck Joe. Is this Joe “The Plumber or “Six-pack”? Are they one and the same?

Did I hear “Class Warfare”? Well played, McCain... well played.

Obama has a cool head when listening, but I think he should be leaning back and acting pimp. Snoop Dogg offers classes.

McCain just made a smart-ass remark and then laughed at it. That’s maverick!!!

My company is moving to Ireland!!! Fuck!!!!

Instead of green and red lights to prompt the candidates, Bob should start leaning toward the other candidate while still looking at the one talking, producing an expression of slight confusion and disinterest, ultimately making a “psh”sound .

A spending freeze proposal and a Hillary name drop? McCain’s swinging for a first-round knockout.

Are earmarks those things they put on wild animals to watch migration?

If you wanted to help America, you should’ve done it four years ago.

John is getting whiny, needs a hug. A big, cuddly KKK hug.

I care about feelings. Damn you, Obama.

Kurt Warner defeated Healthcare in Dallas.

I reiterate. Fuck Joe “Plumb-packs”.

John has been a crybaby all night.

Here it is!!! Acorn, terrorist, and mud-slinging. Oh my!!!

Nice, John. Who fucking cares about us anyways. I’d rather hear about Obama’s supposed terrorism instead of ANY thoughts on how you’ll make America all maverick-y like you.

Joe Biden is a servant who serves.

McCain is a Free Trader. He earned two patches for his sash this weekend by whittling and building a tent.

Automakers getting hammered? Nah. Not until lunch. They have principles.

McCain is not a funny person. At all.

Joe, Sen. Government will eat your children and rape your business from the back door.

Pro-Abortion. Nice name drop, John.

I am shocked they are talking about abortion so blatantly.

Pro-abortion movement. Nice name drop, John. Can’t wait for shot-outs to the Gay Agenda and the Tooth Fairy.

OBAMA HATES VIDEO GAMES. AND BABIES.

This split-screen makes it look like they are arguing Siamese twins that get into wacky Capital Hill adventures with zany lobbyist and a sultry governor.

I support vouchers for free booze. Charter booze.

He just snorted. McCain snorted. Fuck me, Hofstra.

I’m out. I’m gonna go vote now so that I can be a big, strong plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment